Since the Moo.do 3.0 release last month, we’ve been heavily focused on fixing bugs. Thank you to everyone who sent in feedback and bug reports. If you continue to see any issues, please let us know.
- Asian languages now work correctly
- iOS custom keyboards are now supported (iOS app update is in App Store review)
- Android app properly notifies if authorization failed
- Improved load time for multi-line items
- Some load errors or what appeared to be lost data were caused by a Moo.do document being in the Trash in Google Drive, so Moo.do does a better job at detecting that and can automatically fix it
- Added numbered hotkeys to Boards menu (open menu with + B first)
- Reply / Reply All / Forward update To / Cc correctly
- Show archived items when performing a Gmail search
- Prevent drafts from occasionally disappearing while composing a reply
- Improve parsing email addresses when replying or forwarding an email
- Load all labels more reliably
- Dark theme
Help us improve
As always, please let us know if you find any issues or how we can make our apps better for you. Thanks!