Today's update includes a big improvement to the way you complete and collapse items.
- Completing and Collapsing: Complete an item by tapping on its right edge. Collapse a list by tapping on its left edge. On a computer, you'll see the buttons to collapse and complete as you move your mouse over items.
- Automatic Login: When visiting https://moo.do you will be automatically redirected to the app without clicking the Login button. If you want to switch accounts, use the Logout feature from the sidebar in the app.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Mac: In the web app, shortcuts consistently use Ctrl. The Chrome app supports both Ctrl and Cmd shortcuts.
- Windows: In the web app, shortcuts consistently use Alt. The Chrome app supports both Ctrl and Alt shortcuts.
- Phone: Landscape mode works better
- Phone: Drag/drop is faster and more reliable
- Chrome App: Importing your data works consistently
- Recurring dates (e.g. @every friday 3pm)
- iPhone 6 optimization
- iOS background fetch to keep your iPhone/iPad up to date
- List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Help
- iOS and Chrome: Calling and emailing contacts is more reliable
- Chrome: Notifications work again
- Firefox: Search selection problems
- Firefox: Pasting was broken in some cases
- Login screen matches the rest of our style
- We have an RSS feed now
- You can now comment on our blog posts
We just released an update with huge improvements to our mobile apps (both iOS and Android). Let us know what you think by sending us an email at [email protected].
Take a look at these before and after screenshots:
- Mobile: Search is easier to discover in a box at the top with the currently focused list
- Mobile: Settings are now accessible from the sidebar as a dialog box
- Mobile: The sidebar is accessible by swiping from left to right
- Mobile: The sidebar now includes the list of documents
- Mobile: Improved the visual appearance of dialog menus
- Mobile: It's easier to swipe from right to left to bring out the multiselect menu
- Desktop: The + icon at the top of the pane only shows on hover.
- General: Messages and tooltips now have a black background to make them more obvious
- Android: Shake to Undo
- Autocomplete opening or closing when it was not desirable
- Automatically update if there's a pending update and no activity for 5 minutes
- Android / iOS 8: Notifications occur 30 minutes before their scheduled time
- Dates rollover at midnight correctly (e.g. @tomorrow becomes @today)
- Switching between multiple Google accounts is now supported
We are proud to officially announce the launch of Moo.do at https://moo.do and on the iOS, Android, and Chrome App Stores. Moo.do is designed to be the best and easiest way to organize everything in your life: projects, to-do lists, appointments, contacts, reminders, events, and anything else you can write down. As all modern apps should be, Moo.do is available on any computer, tablet, or phone and synchronizes all devices and users in realtime.
Throughout the development process we have been using Moo.do as our only tool for planning, bug tracking, scheduling, and release tracking. At the same time we have been using it to manage other projects, travel plans, and our day-to-day lives. Many of our beta testers have switched to using Moo.do as their primary organization system. Today we are happy to bring the power and simplicity of Moo.do to everyone.
As of today Moo.do is accessible on the iOS, Android, and Chrome App Stores and as a full-featured web app at https://moo.do. Apps for Windows Phone, Windows 8, and Mac OS X will follow shortly.
We hope that Moo.do will help you organize your life and keep you on track. If you have feedback, questions, or would like to request a feature - get in touch, we would love to help you out.